Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Procrastination Sensation (2)

This is what boredom does to me...


I have way too many celebrity crushes, but this is a good start...




Being a huge fan of That 70s Show, Ashton Kutcher totally won me over :)

Now, in no particular order...


Bo Burnham






Hayden Christenson




Heath Ledger... :(



Jesse Bradford




Johnny Pacar





Josh Hartnett





Kyle Gallner






Michael Cera





Rupert Grint. He's adorable!





Seann William Scott






Shane West





Shia LaBeouf






Topher Grace




















William Beckett












Anthony Michael Hall... in the 80s. Before the abuse.


Honorable Mentions (because I was too lazy to Google their pictures):
Dane Cook, Jason London, Penn Badgley, Seth Green (more of a guilty pleasure than a crush haha), Matthew Lillard (another guilty pleasure), Will Smith, Justin Long, Drake. That's all I can think of for now.


Anyway, this weekend is going to be terrible. I am drowning in homework and it's only the third week of classes. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment