Monday, January 24, 2011

Procrastination Sensation












Wow, I used to be obsessed with these things. Who knew?

I should be posting a bit more often now that I'm back at school. I had a blast over winter break! I already can't wait for summer, though. I just bought 10 movies at the Hastings, the best store in Warrensburg. :)

Anyway, I doubt anyone will ever read this blog, but it's nice to be able to vent and/or record my thoughts. I love posting pictures with meaning or inspiration behind them. I'm also obsessed with quotes...

"You should've gone to China, you know, cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods." -Juno

"Oh, God. That's weird. What the hell is Goofy?" -Stand By Me

"I'm not a concept. Too many guys think I'm a concept or I complete them or I'm going to make them alive, but I'm just a fucked up girl who's lookin' for my own peace of mind; don't assign me yours." -Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment