Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow Day :)




"It is only after we have lost everything that we are free to do anything." -Fight Club

  


"You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one..." -John Lennon


  


"If my voice stops singin' will you know who I am? If the drugs stop workin' will you know how to live? If the beat stopped beatin' would you still wanna dance? If you can't hear it, I'm givin' it all for you..." -Brookroyal






"People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problem, only solutions. Well they shake their heads and they look at me as if I've lost my mind; I tell them there's no hurry...I'm just sitting here doing time. I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round. I really love to watch them roll. No longer riding on the merry-go-round, I just had to let it go." -John Lennon



No comments:

Post a Comment