Friday, February 4, 2011

Filter That, Baby Bump That Track...

Got tickets to see Taylor Swift today! :)

The seats are up super high, but I'm glad we get to see her again!

Other than that, my day kind of sucked. I made a stupid mistake on my math test! I guess it could have been worse, though. My mom is getting my taxes done for me today. I would rather do it myself but at least I don't have to deal with the hassle. I just hope the lady knows what she's doing haha. Unlikely.

I have a lot to do this weekend. I'm making a list on here even though it's really just going to annoy readers:

1. Make a Powerpoint kiosk about the danger of cell phones
2. Work on a take-home math test problem
3. Finish homework for discrete math
4. Read and study for Psychology
5. Start filling out the FAFSA
6. Clean out the rest of my closet and clean the bathroom
7. Call relatives
8. Watch movies and relax

That's all of the important stuff. I'm hoping we get the chance to go home next weekend, it seems like forever since we've been there. :(

"I've got some issues that nobody can see, and all of these emotions are pouring out of me. I'll bring them to the light for you, it's only right. This is the soundtrack to my life..."

No comments:

Post a Comment