Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hmm...

"Untouchable, burnin' brighter than the sun. And when you're close I feel like comin' undone. In the middle of the night when I'm in this dream, it's like a million little stars spellin' out your name. You gotta come on, come on, say that we'll be together. Come on, come on, little taste of heaven." -Luna Halo


 


"Wasn't it you who told me, the sun would always chase the day? Wasn't it you who told me, angels fly in the air tonight, sayin' wasn't it just like swimmin' out on the lake. Stars collide, and the air's alive. Or was it just like those promises that you made on our last night?" -Better Than Ezra





"When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest." -Henry David Thoreau
 


"You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.' But I say to you, Do not resist one who is evil. But if any one strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also; and if any one would sue you and take your coat, let him have your cloak as well; and if any one forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to him who begs from you, and do not refuse him who would borrow from you. You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust." -Matthew 5:38:45




"Life's a bitch because if it were a slut, it would be too easy."


"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." -Gandhi


"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi



"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." -John Lennon



"Fear makes strangers of people who would be friends." -Shirley MacLaine


"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us." -Helen Keller




"Who are you to judge me and the life that I live? I know that I'm not perfect, and that I don't claim to be. So before you point your fingers, be sure your hands are clean." -Bob Marley



"Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet." -Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment