Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's Been Awhile...

"The warmth of your love's like the warmth of the sun, and this will be our year, took a long time to come." -OK Go




"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumblebee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams." -Ashley Smith





"I woke last night to the sound of thunder. 'How far off,' I sat and wondered. Started hummin' a song from 1962. Ain't it funny how the night moves, when you just don't seem to have as much to lose. Strange how the night moves, with autumn closin' in." -Bob Seger







"Now everybody's got advice they just keep on givin', doesn't mean too much to me. Lots of people out to make-believe they're livin', can't decide who they should be. I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People livin' in competition; all I want is to have my peace of mind." -Boston






"But listen carefully to the sound of your loneliness. Like a heartbeat, drives you mad. In the stillness of remembering what you had, and what you lost." -Fleetwood Mac






"I looked out this morning and the sun was gone, turned on some music to start my day. I lost myself in a familiar song; I closed my eyes and I slipped away... So many people have come and gone. Their faces fade as the years go by. Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky." -Boston







"Well then suddenly, there was no one left standing in the hall... In a flood of tears that no one really ever heard fall at all. Oh, I went searchin' for an answer up the stairs, and down the hall. Not to find an answer, just to hear the call of a nightbird singing, 'Come away, come away...'" -Stevie Nicks





"Hold on, baby you're losing it. The water's high, you're jumping into it and letting go, and no one knows, that you cry but you don't tell anyone that you might not be the golden one, and you're tied together with a smile but you're coming undone." -Taylor Swift





"Don't waste your time on me, you're already the voice inside my head... I miss you." -Blink 182








"The 3 C's of life: choices, chances, and changes. You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change."






"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... to put to rout all that was not life... and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." -Henry David Thoreau







"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." -Henry David Thoreau




"I'm captivated by you, baby, like a fireworks show. Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain. Kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain. 'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile." -Taylor Swift







"I'm here without you, baby, but you're still on my lonely mind. I think about you, baby, and I dream about you all the time. I'm here without you, baby, but you're still with me in my dreams. And tonight, it's only you and me." -3 Doors Down






"All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you." -Daughtry






"Life is funny, life's a mess. Sometimes a curse, sometimes a blessing. Don't worry 'bout a thing, don't worry 'bout it. Life gets sticky, life can bruise. Sometimes you win, sometimes you're losing. No matter what it brings, don't worry 'bout a thing." -SheDaisy





"I ran out cryin' and you followed me out into the street. Braced myself for the goodbye, 'cause that's all I've ever known. Then you took me by surprise. You said, 'I'll never leave you alone.'" -Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment