Thursday, April 21, 2011

More Quotes and Pics :)



"What we have here is a dreamer. Someone completely out of touch with reality." -The Virgin Suicides






"I make the most of all that comes, and the least of all that goes." -Sara Teasdale





"The best way out of difficulty is through it." -Robert Frost





"The darkest hour has only sixty minutes." -Morris Mandel




"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."





"The scariest thing about memories is thinking you're going to forget them."






"We should get jerseys, 'cause we make a good team. But yours would look better than mine, 'cause you're outta my league. And I know that it's so cliche to tell you that everyday I spend with you is the new best day of my life." -Relient K





"The way you look, the way you laugh, the way you love with all you have. There ain't nothing 'bout you, that don't do something for me. The way you kiss, the way you cry, the way you move when you walk by. There ain't nothing 'bout you, that don't do something for me." -Brooks & Dunn






"The beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair." -Relient K





"She's so pretty but she doesn't always act that way. Her mood's out swinging on the swingset almost every day. She said to me that she's so happy it's depressing, and all I said was 'Someone get that girl a mood ring.'" -Relient K






"I'll watch the night turn light blue, but it's not the same without you, because it takes two to whisper quietly. The silence isn't so bad 'til I look at my hands and feel sad, 'cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly." -Adam Young (Owl City)






"William Miller: 'So Russell... what do you love about music?'
Russell Hammond: 'To begin with, everything.'" -Almost Famous




"Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for truth." -Benjamin Disraeli






"And what it all comes down to is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet, 'cause I've got one hand in my pocket, and the other one is giving the peace sign." -Alanis Morissette






"Of those who say nothing, few are silent." -Thomas Neill





"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them." -Galileo






"What is essential is invisible to the eye." -The Little Prince






"The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. Because it's only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. Stone crumbles. Wood rots. People, well, they die. But things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on." -Chuck Palahniuk







"Love is not blind - it sees more and not less, but because it sees more it is willing to see less." -Will Moss






"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."






"Old black water, keep on rollin', Mississippi moon, won't you keep on shinin' on me... Gonna make everything all right. And I ain't got no worries, 'cause I ain't in no hurry at all." -Doobie Brothers





"This is not - this is not your heart. Don't take this lightly. It beats softly but lonely." -A Rotterdam November





"Raindrops keep fallin' on my head, but that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red. Cryin's not for me, 'cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'. Because I'm free, nothin's worryin' me." -B.J. Thomas





"A single drop on my finger and the world took on a fairytale quality." -Albert Hofmann




"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falsely believe they are free." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe






"Do you remember when we were just kids, and cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss? Schoolyard conversations taken to heart, and laughter took the place of everything we knew we were not." -Anberlin






"I guess when it comes down to it, being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up. These are the best days of our lives. The only thing that matters is just following your heart, and eventually you'll finally get it right." -The Ataris






"To laugh often and much; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded." -Ralph Waldo Emerson





"When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Live in the sunshine. Swim the sea. Drink the wild air." -Ralph Waldo Emerson






"Here comes the sun, here comes the sun, and I say it's all right." -The Beatles




"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein





"My world's on fire, how about yours? That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored." -Smash Mouth






"You are an expert at sorry and keeping lines blurry. Never impressed by me acing your tests. All the girls that you've run dry have tired, lifeless eyes 'cause you burned them out. But I took your matches before fire could catch me, so don't look now. I'm shining like fireworks over your sad, empty town." -Taylor Swift






"If you and I are a story that never gets told, if what you are is a daydream I'll never get to hold, at least you'll know, you're beautiful, every little piece love, and don't you know, you're really gonna be someone, ask anyone." -Taylor Swift

"So many things that I wish you knew, so many walls up I can't break through. Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room, and we're not speaking. And I'm dying to know, is it killing you like it's killing me? I don't know what to say since a twist of fate when it all broke down. And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now... Next chapter." -Taylor Swift




"Let it slide. Let your troubles fall behind you. Let it shine until you feel it all around you. And I don't mind if it's me you need to turn to. We'll get by, it's the heart that really matters in the end. Our lives are made in these small hours, these little wonders, these twists and turns of fate. Time falls away, but these small hours, these small hours still remain." -Rob Thomas





"When children have to play inside so they don't disappear, while private eyes solve marriage lies cause we don't talk for years. And football teams are kissing queens and losing sight of having dreams, in a world that what we want is only what we want until it's ours." -Train

"Can you imagine no love, pride, deep-fried chicken. Your best friend always sticking up for you, even when I know you're wrong. Can you imagine no first dance, freeze dried romance, five hour phone conversation. The best soy latte that you ever had, and me?" -Train


"She only drinks coffee at midnight, when the moment is not right. Her timing is quite unusual. You see her confidence is tragic, but her intuition magic." -Train




"You called me strong, you called me weak, but still your secrets I will keep. You took for granted all the times I never let you down." -3 Doors Down



"I'm over this, I'm tired of living in the dark. Can anyone see me down here? The feeling's gone, there's nothing left to lift me up, back into the world I know. And now again I've found myself so far down, away from the sun that shines into the darkest place... I'm so far down, away from the sun again... It's down to this, I've got to make this life make sense, and now I can't tell what I've done." -3 Doors Down



"There's another world inside of me that you may never see. There's secrets in this life that I can't hide. Somewhere in this darkness there's a light that I can't find. Maybe it's too far away, or maybe I'm just blind... Roaming through this darkness, I'm alive but I'm alone. Part of me is fighting this, but part of me is gone. So hold me when I'm here, right me when I'm wrong. Hold me when I'm scared, and love me when I'm gone. Everything I am, and everything in me, wants to be the one you wanted me to be. I'll never let you down, even if I could. I'd give up everything, if only for your good." -3 Doors Down



"I dream ahead to what I hope for, and I turn my back on loving you. How can this love be a good thing when I know what I'm going through? In my head there's only you now, this world falls on me. In this world there's real and make believe, and this seems real to me... You love me but you don't know who I am. I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand. You love me but you don't know who I am, so let me go. Just let me go." -3 Doors Down





So many quotes that I wanted to share, I had to lump a lot of them together haha :) Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment