Monday, April 18, 2011

One of Those Days...

It's going to be one of those days. I really want to take a spontaneous trip to Las Vegas or New York... just to avoid the stress. Tests suck. Tomorrow - going to see Mike Posner live!! It'll be a great way to spend 4/20 :) haha. And friday going to see Seether, the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and My Darkest Days! I think I'm in loovveee! :) This weekend should be okay. Let's start living.


Anyway, Love and Other Drugs was an awesome movie :) I love Anne Hathaway and Jake Gylenhaal (or however you spell it). I hate the last few weeks of school. I just want to go home! How am I supposed to concentrate on school?! Ughhh. Someone entertain me please. Must avoid studying...

I bought a vaporizer :) Yay! It was a cheap one, but oh well. It's mostly for my mom... her lungs will appreciate it! I so want college to be over... I'm ready to buy my own house! I want a nice small house with a finished basement and a nice backyard! A pool would be nice too but a lot of work. Gahh... my stomach hurts. Who wants to move in with me?! haha. I would love some McDonald's breakfast right about now... two more hours until they open! Twitter is entertaining. I really hope no one wastes their time reading this post. I just needed to ramble. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment