Tuesday, November 1, 2011

More Pics and Quotes to Lighten the Mood :)




"I feel the dream in me expire, and there's no one left to blame it on. I hear you label me a liar, 'cause I can't seem to get this through. You say it's over, I can sigh again.... Why try to stay sober when I'm dying?" -Seether







"When I was younger, I saw my daddy cry and curse at the wind. He broke his own heart and I watched as he tried to reassemble it. And my momma swore that she would never let herself forget. And that was the day that I promised, I'd never sing of love if it does not exist.... And I've always lived like this, keeping a comfortable distance. And up until now I had sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness, because none of it was ever worth the risk. But you are the only exception.... And I'm on my way to believing." -Paramore








"Love yourself, accept yourself, forgive yourself, and be good to yourself, because without you the rest of us are without a source of many wonderful things." -Leo Buscaglia







"What is laid down, ordered, factual is never enough to embrace the whole truth: life always spills over the rim of every cup." -Boris Pasternak







"Andrew Largeman: 'Fuck, this hurts so much.'
Sam: 'I know it hurts. That's life. If nothing else, it's life. It's real, and sometimes it fuckin' hurts, but it's sort of all we have.'" -Garden State







"One good thing about music: when it hits you, you feel no pain. So hit me with music, brutalize me with music." -Bob Marley







"When you don't want to feel, death can seem like a dream. But seeing death, really seeing it, makes dreaming about it fucking ridiculous." -Girl, Interrupted






"This was unexpected, my soul's connection to you. You stole my loneliness. No one knows that I was wishing for you, a thief, to enter my house of autonomy, that I had locked my doors but my windows were open, hoping, but not believing, you would enter." -Douglas Copland








"You know it's never fifty-fifty in a marriage. It's always seventy-thirty, or sixty-forty. Someone falls in love first. Someone puts someone else up on a pedestal. Someone works very hard to keep things rolling smoothly; someone else sails along for the ride." -Jodi Picoult







"A cynical young person is almost the saddest sight to see because it means that he or she has gone from knowing nothing to believing in nothing." -Maya Angelou







"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered." -G. K. Chesterton







"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies: God damn it, you've got to be kind." -Kurt Vonnegut






"You can't have a better tomorrow if you're thinking about yesterday all the time." -Charles Kettering







"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared." -Buddha







"Someone you haven't even met yet is wondering what it'd be like to know someone like you."







"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain








"It is a truth universally acknowledged that when one part of your life starts going okay, another falls spectacularly to pieces." -Bridget Jones's Diary






"I like being on my own. I think relationships are messy and people's feelings get hurt. Who needs it? We're young, we live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world - might as well have fun while we can and save the serious stuff for later." -500 Days of Summer







"Every story has an end. But in life, every ending is just a new beginning." -Uptown Girls






"Your light is seen, your heart is known, your soul is cherished by more people than you might imagine. If you knew how many others have been touched in wonderful ways by you, you would be astonished. If you knew how many people feel so much for you, you would be shocked. You are far more wonderful than you think you are. Rest with that. Rest easy with that. Breathe again. You are doing fine. More than fine. Better than fine. You're doin' great. So relax. And love yourself today." -Neale Donald Walsch







"I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow, and each road leads you where you wanna go. And if you're faced with a choice and you have to choose, I hope you choose the one that means the most to you. And if one door opens to another door closed, I hope you keep on walking 'til you find the window. If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile. But more than anything... my wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small, you never need to carry more than you can hold. And while you're out there getting where you're getting to, I hope you know somebody loves you." -Rascal Flatts







"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -Leo Buscaglia







"When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares." -Henri Nouwen







"Instead of telling our young people to plan ahead, we should tell them to plan to be surprised." -Dan In Real Life






"I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it." -Rosalia De Castro



No comments:

Post a Comment